10 reasons to follow the FIBA 3x3 World Tour Beijing Masters
1. NOVI SAD IS BACK: The reigning champs started in style in Manila but lost 2 out of 3 games and left early in Prague. Will the teams in Beijing pay the price for this loss?
2. RIVALRIES: Ljubljana lost against Doha who lost against Novi Sad Al Wahda in Manila. All three teams are back in China. 3. MORE RIVALRIES: Team Wukesong beat Tomoya Ochiai’s team at the buzzer in the semi-finals last year. The Tokyo player came back with an upgraded team this year…
4. ICONIC LOCATION: So Filipino and Czech proved they love 3x3 and basketball in general. Last year, fans packed the Wukesong Hi-Park, just outside the basketball arena of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games
5. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! Jordan Kilganon dunked… over a car last month!!!
6. RACE FOR NUMBER 1: If Novi Sad Al Wahda reach the final, all Dusan Domovic Bulut needs is to score a few more points than Dejan Majstorovic to be number one again.
7. WANNA BATTLES ME?: Malcolm Battles will lead Team Beijing this weekend. He’s also a rapper, a pianist and a dancer. Talk about an all-around player
8. FINAL: Find out who will win the next two tickets to join Novi Sad Al Wahda (UAE), Manila North (PHI), Kranj (SLO) and Kolobrzeg (POL) at the World Tour Final in Abu Dhabi
9. LIVESTREAM: All games in HD with on the commentaries Aaron Atayde, who was the voice of 3x3 at the Manila Masters.
10. MORE VIDEOS: Dunk highlights, Top Plays, Interviews, Mixtapes. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Make sure to suscribe to our YouTube channel so you don't miss a beat. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for reactions, photos, livescores and more. Start the conversation using the official hashtag #3x3WT